LensCoat RainCoat provides protection for your camera and lens from the elements like rain, snow, salt spray, dirt, sand and dust while allowing you easy access to the camera and lens controls. The RainCoat comes in two sizes Pro (for DSLRs with lenses from 300mm 2.8 – 800mm) and Standard (for DSLRs with small lenses up to 400mm f5.6). The RainCoat is constructed from a lightweight waterproof, breathable poly tricot material. The seams are tape sealed for maximum protection.
NO dedicated eyepiece required.
The RainCoat goes on quickly and easily. Its versatility through the use of the cinch straps allows you to adjust the length of the cover and to keep it snug around your lens. It has a fold out arm sleeve from its integrated pocket for access to the camera controls. You can also access the camera through the rear opening and the lens through the hook & loop bottom closure.
- Lightweight waterproof, breathable poly tricot material
- Super Quiet
- No slip rubber around hood section for solid grip on hood (no bungee cord)
- Cinch Straps adjust cover length by folding the material over itself and keep cover snug
- Integrated pocket with foldaway arm sleeve for camera control access
- Hook & Loop bottom closure for tripod, monopod, and manual focus
- Adjustable rear access with cord lock allows for easy camera access
- Tape seam sealed
- NO dedicated eyepiece required
- Mesh storage and transportation pouch included
- Compatible with LensCoat lens covers, Hoodie lens caps and camera BodyGuards
- Proudly MADE in the USA
Pro model – 30.5Ó 8.6oz (hood extension for 600mm & 800mm 8Ó 2.4oz)
Standard model – 20.5Ó 6.4oz
Care: allow to dry before storing. Clean with water only. Do not machine wash or dry. Do not dry clean.
Protects From Rain,Snow,Salt Spray, Sand
Easy Access to Camera Controls and Lens
Adjustable / Fold Out Arm Sleeve
No Dedicated Eyepiece Required
Made in the USA
Frequently Bought Together
This item: LensCoat LCRCSBK RainCoat Standard (Black)$65.00